At this moment, we have the following documentation about the James framework. We expect to add new documents in the following weeks.
- Descripción del Entorno del Grupo ISA (in Spanish). Breve Guía del entorno instalado para el grupo de Ingeniería de Software Aplicada (ISA) de la Universidad de Sevilla
- Reference guide for developers (in Spanish). It is a short developers guide that shows you how to start your new James Module and the main features you can use in it.
- Quick reference guide for developers (in Spanish). This is an abbreviated form of the document above.
- Howto migrate modules (in Spanish). A short guide about how to migrate modules from previous versions of the framework.
- Howto develop modules in James (in Spanish). This is a presentation that gives an introduction to the James framework and shows you how to build a new module in a step-by-step manner.
- James Project Core API in English. The API of the James Project core.
We have given a few talks about the James framework...
- Entorno James del grupo ISA (in Spanish). Marzo 2008. Universidad de Sevilla.
- Construyendo entornos colaborativos basados en James (in Spanish). September 2003. University of Ciudad Real.
- A Tool for New Generation Collaborative Environments (in English). July 2003. Jade Summer Meeting. Granada.
- JAMES (in Spanish). March 2003. Imaginatica 2003. University of Seville.